- Provide time to work on proto-project in class
- Provide opportunity to get assistance and/or feedback from peers and instructor
Peer Feedback / Teaching Groups ~30 minutes
- Either random or assigned group/pairs to briefly check in about your progress/ideas/concerns. If you have questions this is a great time to ask folks to see who might be able to lend a hand.
Independent (or collaborative) workshop time ~2 hours
- This is a chance to work on your project in class. Please bring whatever materials you need to class.
- I will check in with you each individually during this time to see how things are going and if there are any areas where you could use a hand.
Clean-up / Documentation / Wrap-up time ~30 minutes
- As necessary, we will leave a little time at the end to document your process, clean-up, and wrap-up any loose-ends.
- Peer-teaching / Feedback
- Process and planning documentation (photos/descriptions, etc.)